Monday, June 1, 2020

New Card: Huge Axeman (Seven Seas #17)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

The first X-Men film came in 2000, and that's when Hugh Jackman came onto the scene (or at least, that's when I became aware of him). And "Huge Axeman" is a play on his name. (Were I to play this card, I would annoying say "Ackman" every time.)

This times in to Guardians with puns on O-Men, and Woolverine.

Huge Axeman Mortal, Vitality 8, OCB 5, Medium, Beer, Knight, CMP 0, red bar.
Text: Might is right.
(Artwork: Zug, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Cath)

I got nothing else to add. Fierce in a Knight deck, I'd guess.

I'm asking your opinion. Feel free to respond in the comments.

No comments: