Sunday, June 14, 2020

New Card: Floral Princess (Seven Seas #23)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

I'm sure that I came up with the ability before I came up with a name for this one. I was probably thinking that Nymphs could be a theme deck in itself instead of a sub-theme supporting another class.



Floral Princess: External, Vitality: 7, OCB: 1, Medium, Gold, Nymph, CMP 3, Red bar. 
Can channel to Nymphs only, even Nymphs that cannot normally receive channeling.
(Artwork: Fields, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Thierry)

After you have multiple Nymphs, you need a card that channels to them.

What's your opinion. Feel free to respond in the comments.


No comments: