Wednesday, June 3, 2020

New Card: Lava Lord (Seven Seas #18)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

Sometimes I used a series of .sigcards to fill a theme. Or I just posted a listed of theme-related cards. In this case, it was filling in some Elemental Lords to rule over the Elements.

This card was adapted to work with new cards that would exist in a Seven Seas expansion. Obviously, my original text didn't mention Volcanic Islands. This is fine. I have no problem with that.

Lava Lord Elemental, Vitality 9, OCB 1, Medium, Babes, Elemental Lord, CMP 0, red bar.
+5 Vitality in Mountains, -5 Vitality in Rivers and Lakes.
+10 Vitality in Volcanic Island, -10 Vitality in Seven Seas.
(Artwork: Fields, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Cath), extra text added by Thierry

It's an interesting image. The spillover from the hand nearly obliterates the creature name. Good thing it's short!

I'm asking your opinion. Feel free to respond in the comments.

No comments: