Friday, June 12, 2020

New Card: Mystic Nymph (Seven Seas #22)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

I like how this card turned out. I don't remember what spurred the name "Mystic Nymph" or if I came up with the ability first. I know that it had nothing to do with Mystic Seaport because I haven't been there since the 80s.





Mystic Nymph: External, Vitality: 5, OCB: 1, Medium, Gold, Nymph, CMP: 0, Red bar. 
+3 Vitality on any Location Terrain
(Artwork: Fields, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Thierry)

Obviously, this won't do much good without the expansions that added Location Terrain cards. Even then, how likely are they to show up? Still, it would fit in with a Nymph deck, or a, say, Knight/Nymph combo deck.

What's your opinion. Feel free to respond in the comments.


No comments: