Sunday, June 7, 2020

New Card: Li'l Devil (Seven Seas #20)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

What's a good name for a little devil? Why, Li'l Devil, of course! I'm sure that's something I was called a bit when I was younger. There isn't anything unique about the card. Basically, it has stats that goes with its name. I like the image. It makes me smile for some reason.



Li'L Devil: Elemental, Vitality: 2, OCB: 0, Medium, Gold, Devil, CMP: 0 Red bar. 
Immune to fire
(Artwork: Caldwell, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Cath)

Small enough that you can pack a few of them in a Shield, but they are vulnerable to non-Fire AOE attacks.

What's your opinion. Feel free to respond in the comments.

No comments: