Wednesday, May 20, 2020

New Card: Warrior Ants (Seven Seas #11)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

Another Bug card, this one was designed to be a Knight as well. The Vitality bonus was probably because it seemed to be a good effect.

Warrior Ants Mortal, Vitality 4, OCB 2, Small, Gold, Bug/Knight, CMP 0, red bar.
+2 Vitality vs. medium-sized Creatures.
(Artwork: Whelan, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Cath)

Ants are a natural creature to be exploited for the game. I wouldn't want to build a deck around them. I definitely wouldn't want to build an expansion around them, either, but having a few in each new expansion could've been good.

By the way, since I haven't mentioned it in a while, comments are welcome on this blog.

No comments: