Sunday, May 10, 2020

New Card: Magic Rabbit (Seven Seas #6)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

I don't remember what prompted this. I'd have to check if the text was modified because I could imagine creating a card to give a bonus to Wizards. On the other hand, my usual opponent back in the day had a very effective Fairy deck, which needed no help at all. Actually, this card might hurt, because it was a command card, and there are better Fairy (or Small creature) command cards.

It could be that the text was changed because of the Artwork that was used.

Magic Rabbit Mortal, Vitality 1, Small, Animal, CMP 0, red bar.
C: All your Fairy and Wizards are +1 Vitality.
(Artwork: Whelan, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Cath)

Okay, I found my original file. Fairies didn't get a bonus, so it was an artwork thing.

What do you think? Just Wizards? Or Wizards and fairies?

No comments: