Friday, May 22, 2020

New Card: Gn'unchkins Gnome (Seven Seas #12)

Years ago, many of my "sigcards" from the Yahoo Mailing List for Guardians CCG were incorporated into the fan-made expansion set Seven Seas. I have started to import my homebrew cards to this blog in case Phil, the Bar Fly's website ever goes away.

Occasionally, my .sigcards had a theme that I spread across several posts in the Yahoo mailing list. One of those themes was The Wizard of Oz, and a couple of these cards found their way into Seven Seas. There's nothing in particular about them that screams "gnome" other than the Munchkins were small. I like this bonus as it plays well later in the game, unless a lot of special cards get dropped, or if you're forced to play face down terrain cards.

Gn'unchkins Gnome Mortal, Vitality 3, OCB 1, Small, Gold, Bug/Knight, CMP 0, green bar.
+2 Vitality on any face-up basic terrain type in the disputed land area.
(Artwork: Parkinson, Text: C.J. Burke, Design: Thierry)

I kept the "Gn'" prefix, as seems to be customary.

No comments: