Trifectas are interesting -- and sometimes deadly -- three-card combos for Guardians . . . if you can pull them off.
And watch out that you're not on the receiving end of one of them!
Zing! Went the Strings of my Bow
- Handles O'Rourke
- Ploog's Ox Standard Bearer 19
- Limited Big Time Rebate
Play Limited Big Time Rebate at the beginning of your turn. At the end of your turn, you get back half the stones you spent ROUNDED UP! Ploog's Ox Standard Bearer increased all your ranged attacks by +3 when your shield is on the attack. Handles O'Rourke is a command card that can shoot a 3-point ranged attack into any matchup for one power stone.
For one Power Stone, you can shoot a six-point ranged attack. And if you only shoot once, you get the stone back at the end of the turn. But why stop at one? Shoot five and get three stones back!
Other useful cards:
- Ploog's Chicken Standard Bearer 5:: you get the same bonus, only this time on defense.
- Make Juice: give yourself an extra arrow to shoot.
- Harkin, Spreader of the Wealth: start off with TEN stones, more than any other Guardian. You can't channel repeatedly, but you can still spend them over and over on the same guy!
- Bellerat, Third Called or any other Traithe: She's Vitality 4 with a 2-point ranged attack that's modified by the sum of the unmodified ranged attacks already played. One shot from Handles gives you six. And Bellaret for 2 + 3 (Handles) + 3 (Ploogs Ox) for 8 more points.
Warning! When using this setup, watch out for the following defensive combo! (published tomorrow!)