Sunday, March 22, 2020

New Card: Asylum

Some free time, so I worked on a couple more cards.

Full disclosure: it's been a while since I've been able to play, so it's hard to gauge the ability of the card, whether it's useful or not. It could be mean in combination with other cards. Or maybe not.

Again, the lightning bolt symbol was just handy. I don't have a new or theme for any imaginary expansion sets.

The original image is Asylum by Sandara, 2012.

Comments are welcome.

Spell: Asylum

Asylum, Spell, Up 14. Play during primary match-ups. remove 1 Creature with Vitality 5 or less from play. It becomes Unchallenged in melee, but can be attacked by secondary attackers.

I don't have any game card notes, except that I liked the picture when I saw it, and tried to think what effect might go well with the name "Asylum".


No comments: