Thursday, April 25, 2024

What Could I Do With This Image? (Flying Whales)

I looked through some image prompts on reddit, which is where I got images for a bunch of the homebrew cards that I posted a few years back. And then I saw these flying whales.

 


The mind reels with what to do with them. I am NOT saying that I definitely will. One problem is that I can't find a source for this image, and Google isn't much of a help. Most of the links point back to reddit. And the oldest link was from 2015, and it didn't have any attribution either.

But how could I use "Flying Whales" or "Wall of Whales" on a card? Would it make sense for a creature that traveled though the Woods and Mountains? Maybe it could be the image for a Spell card?

If I made it a "Wall" rather than a "Pod" then maybe it would have a bonus against secondary attacks because it's a wall! Also, I'd think it'd need to have a Rivers & Lakes bonus because most of the time, it'll be out of its element. So make it stronger at home.

Any opinions?

Note: anyone is free to run with my idea, but again, I have no information about the artist.

No comments: